Monday, August 6, 2012

Pesanan Buat Sang Mantan~



It has been a month, Alhamdulillah I eventually get my momentum back. Thank you for what u have done. Thank you for breaking my heart into pieces. Thank you for making my life sorrow few days back. Best part, thank you for blocking me from your FB and refuse to reply SMS that I gave to u. Haha.. such a childish act I guess..  Believe me, I’ve NO intention to win your heart back. I juz wanna get my stuff and give back yours. Then, I won’t care bout u anymore like u never exists in my life.  Knowing u is most stupid thing that I ever had. By letting u entered my heart, created all ‘sweet’ memories and suddenly went out without closed it back. It’s hurt ok. Anyway, thanks to my friends for lending me their shoulder and thanks to our greatest Almighty, Allah s.w.t for always be by my side.


P/s Entri ini sje ditulis in English coz org da mntak baek2 in malay ‘org’ tu x PAHAM BAHASA.. cettt~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails